Friday, October 14, 2011



Welcome all to my blog. My name is Guillermo Arco, I have 22 years, and like any other regular guy my age, I find so interesting the use of technology and it makes me want to know more about it everyday I see the news, television, listen to the radio or traveling through websites. Approximately 15 years ago no one imagined that the technology would had an amazing advance as is becoming more futuristic everyday. We used a cell phone that was called "the block" for its size, desktop computers that were very slow and their capacity were nothing helpful for the duties that people did everyday. The laptops were heavy and difficult to use due to their limited storage capacity, and there were no mp3, all we used was a CD player, which was one of the best gadgets we could find, even if the product was big and difficult to transport. This are only a few cases of how technology has advanced and improved the lives of every human.



      The internet has progressed dramatically, and today its role is taking advantage by companies to do all kinds of marketing campaigns by publishing and promoting to their specific target markets or to the community itself. This blog will focus on these two branches. How companies have taken their product and what kind of campaign they have done, if it worked, failed, and what I can see as an advantage or disadvantage of this and involving my ideas to see what people think about it and what they think the company can change or improve..


No comments: