Thursday, October 20, 2011

W Series Walkman® MP3 Player



     



       Today I'm going to do an exception and I'm not going to talk about a gadget that its still not out in the market. Here is why...


        I went to a focus group a few weeks ago with some friends to Sony Latinoamérica to talk about how people spend their time or free time using any kind of technology. We talked about what and how we use the technology, for example we saw a new tablet that is going out to the market and they ask us how it was for us, if the applications it has qualify for us as a plus to buy the product or how we could use that tablet as part of our lives. 


        I was quite amazed of how they have good products but the marketing they have, its not good. There was some amazing products that I had never heard before or seen them, and i ask them why Sony if its a huge corporation they havent do a good marketing campaign for them, they told me they have but they need new ideas, mainly that was the purpose of that focus group to know how they can get those innovative and creative products to us, because mainly a lot of the products they show'd us were for more teenagers and young people.


       Im missing the point of what i was going to talk about. I like to go to the gym and running, but the problem that i have and a lot of people will know what I'm talking about, are the headphones. i have tear them apart a couple of times because I love to have my Ipod with me while exercising, i have tried products that hold my ipod while I'm at the gym.. but the headphones are a pain in the ass!.. I always have trouble with them no matter if I put them inside my shirt or outside.



      They show'd me a line of products they have about headphones, they were kind of cool, but the colors where so bad and they were just focus to teenagers in this case. Until I saw some headphones that caught my attention right away.. There are the new Sony W-Series NWZ-W262 Walkman.. This headphones are perfect for people who have the same problem that me while exercising..  


      This headphones consist only of one piece, is water resistant, they have of 2BG and 4GB, they have a quick charge so you don't have to wait a long time like other mp3's to charge them and use them.. 3 minutes of charge last for 60 minutes of continuous music.


      I got this pair of headphones yesterday and I was surprised.. I tried them as soon as I got them and they were amazing, the charge was full, you sync the music really fast and the sound and quality they have are amazing for their size and price.. They sell the 2GB FOR $60 USD and the 4GB for $80.


     Now I just want to run more because I want to use them and forget about all the trouble i had with other headphones!.. My point is that there are really good products outside but the marketing campaigns are really bad.. I'm sure that theres a lot of people that haven't heard of this product that I'm talking about and that they would really buy this product without analyzing them too much, the problem is the lack of creative ideas for a good marketing campaign...


     Have you heard about this product? What do you think about it? Leave your comments for this product!.


Here is a video of the headphones!.. Enjoy it!!








2 comments:

Edgar Sosa said...

Much more practical than my ipod

Futuristic Technologies! said...

Yeah but I had the same idea, but the first day that I went running I realized that every 5 seconds the left headphone was getting out of my ear, I had to stop every 5 to 10 seconds to put it back again..